Create 3D art assets for characters and environment
- Model (sculpting and retopology), UV map, texture, rig
- Optimize low poly assets and high poly assets
- Work with the 2D art team to produce high quality and proper translations of 2D turnarounds into 3D
- Work with programmers to ensure 3D art is accurately and consistently represented in the game
Develop 3D-rendered voices for promotions, marketing, and tutorials
Create assets with an emphasis on character designs that match the art direction of the game
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and a high level of artistic creativity
- Experience working on a game in a professional capacity
- Strong knowledge of Maya LT and/or Blender
- Familiar with Unity 3D
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop (or similar programs) with strong painting and rendering skills
- Graphic design skills, art fundamentals
- Sculpting in ZBrush and texturing in Quixel Mixer
- Knowledge of After Effects or similar post-processing software
Interested in this position?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject.
Attach your Resume and include a link to your Online Portfolio so that we can review your past works.
Write us a Cover Letter that tells us more about yourself, why you want to join us, and why you think you are the perfect candidate for the job.