Oversee and execute marketing activities to drive the success of the studio and its games.
Oversee the design, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns for our games.
- Execute digital and traditional marketing activities and campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Launch and manage user acquisition campaigns through advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads, Apple Search Ads, and Google Ads.
- Track and analyze results to maximize yield on ad spend and increase ROI.
- Make detailed creative briefs and work closely with the Marketing art team on creative testing and optimization.
- Conduct competitive and market research to stay informed on industry practices, and changes that could impact the overall success of marketing campaigns.
- Utilize 3rd party ad-tech platforms and solutions to generate detailed spend and performance reports using relevant KPI metrics such as CPI, ROAS, Retention, Conversion, and ARPU.
- Represent the company at relevant industry events both online and in-person.
Create, manage, and execute strategies for follower-based marketing.
- Grow the current network of partners comprising of experts, key opinion leaders, and influencers.
- Work with partners to mention, share, promote, or publish advertorial content to their follower-base.
- Keep partners updated on important game releases, features, events, and announcements.
Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with media partners.
- Build relationships with local and international key games media to promote the studio and its games.
- Work closely with PR agencies to build a relevant network of games media.
- Write and send out press releases or oversee press releases that PR agencies write.
Interested in this position?
Send your application to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject.
Attach your Resume and include a link to your Online Portfolio so that we can review your past works.
Write us a Cover Letter that tells us more about yourself, why you want to join us, and why you think you are the perfect candidate for the job.