Unity Game Programmer
Make games using C# in Unity game engine for iOS, Android, and consoles.
- Implement game mechanics
- Implement GUI and UI designs for a given project
- Create, follow, and maintain group standards and best practices
- Debug and optimize existing code bases
- Create solutions in optimizing workflow tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, any other training, or equivalent industry experience
- At least 3 years of experience in game development using Unity
- Competent in C# and other programming languages
- Development experience on mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Experience with Android and iOS development
- Game design and visual design skills
- Strong aptitude in math and knowledge of computer graphics techniques
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Ability to define and estimate time for personal tasks as well as generate and track a schedule for those tasks
- Ability to gather requirements, design, write, and maintain software
- Good analytical and synthesizing abilities
- Good problem-solving skills, resourceful
- Takes inititiative
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in work organization
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to change
Interested in this position?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject.
Attach your Resume and include a link to your Online Portfolio so that we can review your past works.
Write us a Cover Letter that tells us more about yourself, why you want to join us, and why you think you are the perfect candidate for the job.